Part of the original Braedetich Brothers dairy, est. 1911, this listing has several of the original farm structures built between 1911 and 1954 and comprises the Northern most lot of the remaining centennial farm. There are two houses on the property, the residence with new mechanicals, the fully renovated Creamery, which currently is used as a multi-use agricultural building (but could be designated as an ADU under the new Rural ADU act), the old historic barn built in 1926 and a feeder/ hay storage Quonset building. The property is fully irrigated and laid out in zones permanently. The irrigation water is provided by COID 24/7 during the irrigation season and even at 60% like it was the past two summers, it keeps the place beautiful and green. The property also has a 10,000 ft2 drip irrigated raised bed garden with many perennial plants such as raspberries. This is an awesome property located 10 minutes from downtown Bend and withing 1.5 miles of all the shops one needs.